1. Having faith and hope in a God who has always, and promises to always take care of our every need! We have a roof over our head, food in our bellies, and clothes on our back...God has truly blessed us!
2. I am married to one of the most amazing men on the planet. He is my very best friend, and has been so incredibly loving and supportive through all of these changes!
3. God chose Russ and I to be parents!! And not just to any kid...but to this little baby boy growing inside of my belly! Not everyone is blessed with this kind of gift. I know it will be hard. There will be sleepless nights, tears, and frustrations, but I can only imagine what it will be like to hold him, and to stare in amazement at his beautiful tiny face! I can only imagine that raising him, will be one of the greatest joys I've ever known!
4. I have 3 beautiful, wonderful sisters (all who have just recently had babies) and an amazing mom (who birthed 6 children...I think she's had her share of experience). Although I don't live near them (boo), they are only a phone call away, no matter what silly little questions I may have about what to do with a newborn :)
5. We have amazing friends who have been so supportive and helpful already, and the baby isn't even here yet. Not to mention my little brother and his girlfriend who do live here in Nashville. It's truly a blessing to have such enthusiastic, loving family nearby!
6. I know this may be a little silly to be thankful for, but we have the cutest, most affectionate pups! It's a special feeling coming home, knowing that there are 2 little buddies that are just DYING to see you! They love us unconditionally!
7. It's almost Spring!! I love to be outdoors, and I am thrilled that we've pretty much made it through winter, and we're on to spring, summer and the outdoors!
There are a million other things out there for me to find joy in...these are just at the top of my list.
What are you finding joy in today?