Thursday, March 4, 2010

9 days...

I wasn't kidding when I said I was counting down to the due date..ha. One day down, 9 more until the due date, and who knows how long until he actually gets here :)

Russ and I got SO excited this morning when we looked up the 10 day forecast, because the warmer weather is FINALLY making it's way to Nashville...Hallelujah!!! I can't tell you how excited I am for sunshine, and the opportunity to put away my winter coat (that BARELY buttons up these days)! I'm looking forward to a beautiful weekend of walks, spending quality time with my best friend and hubby Russell, and finishing up all of those last minute things on our to-do list. Oh spring...how I love thee and have been waiting for you to get here for what seems like FOREVER!!

Tomorrow we see our midwife again! I'm feeling like little buddy has finally dropped (due to feeling like I have to pee every minute, and being able to eat large quantities of food that I shouldn't...haha), but I guess we'll see what they say!

Have a lovely day!

No comments: