Wednesday, August 1, 2012

There's an app for that...

Just found the blogger app for my iPhone! Haven't decided whether that's a good or bad thing yet...ha!

Actually, I'm gonna go ahead and say it's a good thing! I honestly wish I had kept up with blogging these last several months. Not even so that people could read about my life (cause it really isn't even all that interesting), but for ME! I just recently went back and read my posts from the first year of Addison's life. Wow! I can't believe how much has changed since then. I wish I would have documented the changes, to help me remember every stage of his short two year old life.

Addison is quite literally all over the place. Sitting down is reserved for eating and after nap snuggles. It's exhausting at times, but I love it! His personality explodes, and I can't help but smile. Don't get me wrong...there are moments when i feel as though I could pull my hair out, out of frustration, but the smiles far out weigh the hair pulling :) his very being is like a sponge, soaking up every bit of life. We've hit the stage of questioning. "what is that?" is a common phrase of the house. He's so curious, and picks up everything...including things we'd rather he didn't. The other day he repeated the phrase "Oh Crap!". Not the worst thing he could possibly say, but still.
But even though he's picking up so much, i'm needing to remind myself that he is still just 2. It's hard to not get frustrated when he's been doing well with potty training, and out of nowhere poops on the floor! Those are the moments when I need to stop and remind myself, that he's still learning, and that this too shall pass.

Well that's all I have for today. He's napping, and I'm crafting. All is as it should be in the Hickman household!

1 comment:

sarah said...

Blogger is amazing!! Posting on the go is key :)