Friday, August 20, 2010

Finished!

After 2 1/2 weeks of crocheting, crocheting, and MORE crocheting...I finally finished the order of baby booties for the store in TX I told you about. Although I do thoroughly enjoy crocheting and knitting, it does feel good to have them finished! Oddly enough I found myself a little sad to see these little guys shipped off. But I know they'll find themselves on some cute baby toes soon! If you find yourself in the Wichita Falls, TX area be sure to go check them out at Storkland!


Now that we seem to be out of this insane heat wave here in Nashville, my thoughts have been drifting to fall. I know we still have a couple months to go, but I'm getting excited about crisp air, sweaters, and flannel! Yes, I said flannel, and specifically PLAID FLANNEL! I absolutely love it, and while perusing around some fabric stores, I've found some yummy flannel to make some more of those cute handkerchief bibs!


I mean seriously...how adorable would that baby in your life look with a cute plaid flannel bib! Fashionable AND functional.

That's all I've got for today. Have a fantastic Friday!

No comments: