Monday, August 23, 2010

Bunny Wove...

Morning!

And what a gorgeous morning it is! Morning walks are so much more enjoyable when you're not dripping with sweat the whole time :)

So mr. man certainly has his share of little loveys, but I've had an idea of making one for him for awhile now, and decided to work on it this weekend.

I love the look of combining different textures, like chunky knits and cotton. So I decided to take the head of the bunny stuffed animal, and then combine it with some fun plaid flannel (I told you I was really into it), and super soft minky!

With it being so beautiful outside, and then of course morning light (my fav for snapping photos), I had Addison try out little bunny wove...and I think it's safe to say, he got the baby stamp of approval :)




{love that little crooked smile!}



And in other exciting news...mr man is learning to sit up all by himself!!


{such a ham...ha}

I know I'm a broken record, but how is it that he's growing up so fast!! Over the weekend we went and visited our dear friends Melissa & Pete, and their sweet new peanut Bennet! I forget how teenie tiny they are when they're first born!


Bennet is one of Addison's MANY new girlfriends...ha. It seems that most all of my friends had sweet baby girls. I guess we have a lady's man on our hands...hehe.

And that concludes our morning playtime...off to nappy time we shall go!

1 comment:

Elise / Pennyweight said...

SO adorable, jill! love his new little bunny wove! :) he really is getting big!