Friday, July 10, 2009

I'd like to introduce you to...

...my newest little friend, Elijah



I love all of the little details involved in this little guy, from his cute curled trunk, to his chunky arms and legs. I adore him. Miss Ysolda Teague created the pattern for this little guy as well as the pattern for the bunnies. I've made a few adjustments of my own (the pattern work in the body), but her patterns are pretty easy to follow, and she offers free email support if you get stuck. If you knit at all, you MUST check out the patterns in her shop...they're just delightful! I hope to start selling these little creations in my own shop soon, but first I need to get all of the nieces and nephews covered :)

man...I love these kiddos!

Well, it's almost the weekend folks! I'm hoping to get a couple projects finished, and to relax as much as possible! What are you up to this weekend?

Whatever it is that you find yourself doing...enjoy!

3 comments:

Jenny {Liberty and Lace} said...

aw so cute! He looks like he's ready for a day out on the town.

Pattie said...

Cute cuties :)

amanda said...

oh my, those are just the cutest kids and the little animals are just adorable! love them. if i saw them, id buy em. awesome.