Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th Family Fun Time

Hey friends...I hope you all enjoyed your 4th of July weekend, I know I did. Mine was filled with surprises, friends, family, amazing "dirty" pizza and wings, water gun wars, fireworks, parades, newborns, and lots and lots of chubby adorable babies. Man, I miss it already! Here are a few shots to document...

The Parentals...celebrating 40 years of marriage!

The newly weds...celebrating 1 year and 2 1/2 months of marriage!

Lilly was so excited to show of the beautiful flower Katie put in her hair

The Fam!

Nathan teaching Drew how to play the keys

4th of July baby and Uncle Russell

Mom and Dad's upside down tomato plants!

Cuddling

and some more cuddling

Seriously...how ridiculously cute is he?!

the only decent shot from the show

ms. Brighid and her momma

Sharing Cousins

the aftermath of the water gun war

the aftermath of being fed

watermelon boy

Lilly and her bunny Coral

I love my family so much, and I'm so glad that we were able to spend some good quality time with them...all 16 of them :)

No comments: