Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Our first...

Baby tomato that is. I cannot tell you how excited I was to see our very first baby tomatoes sprouting in the backyard last night. It seriously made me giddy...


Isn't she a beaut?! I cannot wait to harvest lovely roma tomatoes from this little plant. The man at home depot said we could get up to 40 tomatoes off just this one. Who knows if that'll actually happen (seeing as how this is my first tomato plant), but I'm giddy about the possibility.

I also finished a new bunny for our precious little niece Layla-Grayce

{this picture kills me everytime...haha}

Layla-Grayce is such a sweet little girl. I cannot wait to send this new little bunny (that i'm calling ms. layla) to her.


These little bunnies have been so much fun to make! My next endeavor are elephants for the little nephews...can't wait to finish one and show all of you!

And on a sad note...I fear that movies in the park will be cancelled again this week. I know that rain is good and makes things grow and all...but would it hurt to rain on a Monday instead? I mean...we'll be inside watching the bachelorette anyways!!!

Well...I hope you've been having a fabulous week so far! Happy hump day!

2 comments:

chelsea {oh, my deer!} said...

gosh, mrs jill! you're just too good. those bunnies are my favorite stuffed animals ever! that is, until i see what you've got up your sleeve for elephants. geez louise.

<3

elizabeth ann said...

I love the little bunny! Soo cute. I've tried to knit a few times, I'm afraid I just don't have the patience for it. And you have the most precious nieces :)