Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Can I please live here?

The lovely folks over at Design*Sponge posted these amazing photos of interior designer Heather Garrett's work this morning...I think I'm in love...

{ all photos via design*sponge }

Can I please live in this exquisite home...pretty please?! I love all of the feminine, rustic, elegant, and just plain perfect details. I've been day dreaming about this place all morning...

On another note, as usual I walked up to the mall to craft on my lunch break until rudely stopped by the sound of tornado sirens. Needless to say, I packed up and headed back to this lovely sight heading towards me...

The walk back was somewhat exhilerating as it got darker,cooler, and the wind kicked up. I rather enjoyed it. It looked as if impending doom and a good soaking, but thankfully, I narrowly (by mere seconds) escaped the torrential downpour that took place this afternoon and arrived back to the office mostly dry. I do hope all of you Nashvillians were kept out of harms way.

That's all I've got for today...here's to another week of summer, I hope you get the chance to take it all in! happy tuesday!

2 comments:

Elise / Pennyweight said...

ohhhhhhh yes this place is SO fabulous! i would love to live there... even if only for a day! design*sponge has the most inspiring home photos. just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

um, this is GORGEOUS. i especially love the lamp in the bedroom. it is perfect.