Tuesday, November 9, 2010

A little shameless self promotion...

So, I have a little shameless self promotion to do...he. For awhile now I've wanted to make an over-sized doily into a kitchen/bath mat. I finally gathered the materials and made one for myself just a couple weeks ago. I got such an overwhelming response from people who really seemed to enjoy them, so I decided to start making them for sale in my etsy :) So if you're looking for a great Christmas/Birthday gift, head on over to my etsy and take a look! I can make these in a variety of different colors, and I hope to have a few more mats in different styles up soon!



Thanks for taking a look :)

3 comments:

{annie_loo} @ The Farrar Four said...

Beautiful! I have no idea how you got that yarn that thick, but however you did it, it's wonderful!!! Very talented!!!!

chelsey meyer said...

Ok, this is seriously amazing...i NEED one.

Kellie Lutito said...

Ahh!! I'm friends with Chelsea Petaja and when I told her about this rug I'm going to attempt to make she showed me yours! I got the idea from a book Crafting a Meaningful Home that featured a gal named Jean Lee's rugs. I'm a bit intimidated, but really want to make it for my nursery! Anyway, just thought I'd say I love your work! Going to attempt this myself with my DIY book, but if I fail, I'll buy one from you! They are gorgeous. BTW, I have a blog called Edible Trampolines. Going to start following your work now :)