Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How can it be November already?!

I don't know if it's getting old or Motherhood, but these months just seem to be flying by in the blink of an eye.

I'm a little late in posting this, but Addison turned 7 months old last week!

I feel like there are new fun things happening almost every day for this little guy. He's completely sitting up on his own, and is trying his hardest to get crawling (poor thing). He can get up on his arms, and then on his knees, but hasn't quite mastered both together...he. He is so content and happy most of the time, which has been the most incredible blessing. I don't think he knows exactly what he's saying, but he's mastered "Ma ma", "Da da", "Ba ba", and then makes razzing noises. It is the cutest thing hearing him babble on and on...I wonder what's going on in that sweet little head of his.

Oh yes, and he's eating food!!! As I mentioned in a previous post, I was getting a little worried and frustrated that he just wasn't really into food. That all changed once we introduced sweet potatoes. That is by far his favorite thing to eat. He's also eating apples, bananas, and occasionally butternut squash, green beans, and peas. I cannot tell you what a relief it is to me that he's at least eating something! Thanks for all of your encouragement mommas!

I feel like there is so much more to tell you, but now I've got a small window to take a shower and get a couple things done, so I guess I'd better :)

Enjoy your day!




No comments: