Monday, November 22, 2010

A little breather...

This past week was crazy busy for me. Yesterday was the first ever Nashville Handmade Craft Fair! Being the constant procrastinator that I am, I waited until the week before the show to make most of the pieces I had for sale. When will I learn to start things in advance?! Haha!

Anyways, now that the show is over, I definitely feel a bit relieved to not be on a time crunch!! All of the things I need to get done before Thanksgiving seem like a breeze after last week. Russ' parents, Bubbe and Bops, will be coming into town Wednesday for the holiday...hooray! Needless to say, I should probably be cleaning and not blogging, but I wanted to let you all know that I've added lots of new goodies to the ole etsy....






I've also put up more booties! So if you're looking for a great baby gift...check em out www.ohjustdandy.etsy.com

Have an amazing Thanksgiving!!

No comments: