Thursday, October 29, 2009

A busy, yet relaxing weekend...

So, I guess it's a little late in the week for me to be talking about last weekend, but I'm going to anways...ha. The hubs and I decided we needed a bit of a break, so we packed the car and headed south to the beautiful emerald coast of Santa Rosa Beach, FL! Our dear friends Aaron and Emily were kind enough to let us stay with them in their little beach bungalow (a 5 min walk from the beach!). Sadly I didn't take nearly the amount of pictures I should have taken...so I guess I'll just have to do that next time!

These are seriously some of my favorite beaches. I haven't been to all that
many, but if I'm going to the beach...this is where I'm going!

There were little jelly fish EVERYWHERE the first day out.
I'd never seen them before this weekend.

The hubs documenting the jelly fish infestation

Sitting on the lawn at the square at Seaside!

We just caught the end of Sunday night's beautiful sunset...
I want to go back there!


So in addition to relaxing a bunch on the beach I was able to get quite a bit of crafting done with the 7 hr drive. It feels so good to be productive, and makes the drive go by in a flash!

Coffee cup cozy...seriously, so cozy. ha.

Finished little man Hickman's first blanket!

New colors for baby booties...lavender and lime.

Fulfilled a couple baby bootie orders, including a newborn pair of bittersweet and hummus!


Finished another elephant for one of my nephews. I'm really digging
the navy and lime color combo these days...ha.


So that was my weekend...hope you guys are doing well. Yay for Thursdays and being that much closer to another weekend :)

1 comment:

Doody Mac said...

There they are! Oh my goodness, so cute! My twin sis is gonna freak! :D