Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It's been awhile...

I just realized it's been just about 3 weeks since I last posted anything...yikes!

I've been feeling a bit uninspired and unmotivated of late...I hate it when I get into ruts like these. Maybe it's work, maybe it's the summer heat? I don't know what it is, but I've got to get out of it! I need to get my creative juices flowing again...

For all of you Nashville crafters, Laura from Ellatrain Knits and I have decided it's about time we have a monthly craft night! Details are still in the works, but we'll get the particulars nailed down soon and get crafting, so stay tuned! (Maybe this will get me out of my funk...ha)

Earlier this week I took a break from the hustle and bustle and decided to lay out a blanket in the park and just sit, and think, and even took a quick little nap. It was absolutely perfect!


I need to do that more often.

And now, for a shameless and pretty silly plug. I entered my Chihuahua in a cutest dog competition ( I know, I know, I'm ridiculous...ha!). So, if you feel inspired to do so ;) Vote for Jake here. You can vote once a day...so get this little guy in the semi-finals! I know I'm a dork, but I love my dog and think he's pretty stinkin cute!

Hope you're having a fabulous Wednesday!

No comments: