Monday, May 11, 2009

What a wonderful weekend...

Despite our bbq getting rained out on Saturday, it was an absolutely lovely weekend. We FINALLY cleaned out our storage shed, and both the hubs and I cleaned out our closets!

I started working on Birthday gifts for the nieces and nephews...

This is my second stab at these adorable bunnies that the lovely Ysolda Teague created. I made a few adjustments to her original pattern, to create a bunny for sweet Liberty

Hopefully these new little ones will turn out just as sweet!

I am more in love with our little bungalow every day. It's the perfect setting for our little story. This weekend was a great reminder of how blessed we are. We have a home we adore, great friends to share it with, and lots of love to fill it with.



Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Elise / Pennyweight said...

you're house is sooooo cute!!! hope to see it soon when the bbq is rescheduled. :)