Tuesday, May 12, 2009

pets + polaroids

We absolutely love our pets! If you have pets, then you know what a joy it is to come home to wagging tails and kisses. I'd like to take a moment to introduce you to ours...

Jake is the oldest. He is our loveable 5 lb chihuahua (and he really is the best chihuahua you'll ever meet!)


Bodhi Sapha is next. He got is name from the movie "Point Break"...haha, and he is our enthusiastic, warmhearted Boxer


And the newest edition to our crew, Marley, is our sweet and sassy Calico kitty cat. I like to call her ki ki meow.

I know I'm biased, but I really do not think you could find a more perfect trio. I truly could not imagine not having these little dears. They make our lives just a little sweeter ever day.

Side note on the polaroids. There is this amazingly awesome application called poladroid that turns your every day digital picture into polaroids. I'm in love with it, and you should check it out!

Have a terrific Tuesday!

No comments: