Friday, May 29, 2009

One down...a bunch more to go

So, I believe I had posted earlier about the bunnies and elephants that I'm making for my darling nieces and nephews for their birthday's this year. I've finished the first for my niece Lilly, who just turned 3...


Isn't she the sweetest? I love her little crooked smile. Haha. So here's the little one (lets call her Coral) that I'm sending to miss lilly.

I can't wait for Lilly to open up her little care package with Coral inside. I only wish I could be there to see her face.

On another note...we're still trying to find Utah's owner (is it bad that we've given him a name? ha).


Can you really say no to such a sweet face?! Anyways, he needs a loving home...could you be his new mom/dad?!

One more thing...we're having a BBQ tomorrow! Come on over if you can!
Happy friday...and yay for weekends :)

No comments: