Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Busy Bee...

I have been a busy little bee these days. So many ideas running through my head, not nearly enough time to try them all. Its so bad that I was seriously up til about 5:30am, laying in bed, just thinking about the different things I wanted to try...yea, I'm pathetic.

As little time has allowed, here are a few things I've been up to...







Most of these can be found in my etsy if you care to take a gander.

Sorry for such a short post...just wanted to let you know what I've been up to. How about you? What has your summer been looking like so far?

Hope you have a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Seriously Jill, you make the most adorable stuff. I may have to get something for Maggie's birthday which is at the end of this month.

Also your little man is so precious! I can't get over how much he looks like Russ!!